Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the land down under.

J. chillin' in Sydney

ewewewewewew. But it's a picture of me by the harbour bridge so I had to put it on here.. I look like a hobo hahah thats what slanted rain will do to you

well that's cute.. Me and my exchange student by the harbour bridge on such a nice day- I mean the weather was just awesome! It was pouring..

warmer weather up north in Cairns yayayay

oh hey, look at that crashed plane, lets take pictures with it!

Hi, I like to sit on rocks in the middle of rivers

Our CAH-YUTE uniforms.

sydney northern beachesssss

Boarding the very first plane ride of many in a month, with just one other girl, Alex, there were quite a few things running through our minds. The main one being: WHAT THE HECK ARE WE DOING?! However once we got over the initial shock of the fact that we were traveling halfway around the world, without our parents or any adults, and then staying with a family who we hardly know for a month, the nerves turned into excitement. Of course it really wasn't real that I was going to Australia until at 6am Sydney time we touched down at Sydney International Airport right at sunrise.  And this began the adventure of a lifetime.

All in all the trip was awesome, even though I was homesick for the first week (I got over it). I'll never forget it and there will be many more posts because I took 682 photos (I'm not going to show you all of them, don't worry!). 

Oh, also, I am super sorry for being such a slack blogger since I've been home. I literally have not done anything in the past week. Jetlag has been killing me haha literally, I cannot get out of bed. Like usually I have difficulties getting out of bed but I'm talking my mom woke me up at eight and I didn't get out of bed until 10:30..

xxx
TC



0 lovely comments: