Friday, June 21, 2013

thoughts | junior year


I'd say this photo accurately sums up my junior year (+ more books).

I can't believe junior year is over! And I certainly can't believe I only have one more year of school until college! Well, all of the things said about junior year being busy, stressful, and sleepless were in fact, quite true. But I survived. Junior year was definitely the hardest but it was also the most rewarding. I genuinely liked all of my classes and also tried my hardest which I think was reflected in my grades and scores. Nothing like the fast approaching and competitive college admission process to motivate you! 

To anyone going in to their junior year this fall: good luck, you can do it! 

Junior year in numbers:
6 classes (+ 3 arts/electives)
0.91 change in my GPA (up, not down)
1 SAT
3 ACT's 
2 SAT subject tests
1 college essay draft written

Now that junior year is over, the blog hiatus is also over! I promise I will not keep disappearing for long amounts of time like I did way too many times this year. Here's to summer and more posting! I'm almost at 100 followers which is also super exciting! 


0 lovely comments: