Friday, October 28, 2011

a life is a life no matter how small







shirt - forever 21
skirt - nordstrom(bp)
jacket - gap outlet
shoes - DSW (steve madden)


It really puts things in perspective. Scary, almost, it's an unfathomable number, 5,795,780,847; I couldn't even picture one hundredth of that number. It's so weird how the earth is such a huge place but most of its inhabitants are confined to a small section of it and hardly ever travel to many other places.

I believe in travel. I believe that everyone should have at least one meaningful travel experience in their life. Traveling changes you, it takes you out of your comfort zone and you have to expand your horizons. Its crazy how me, someone who likes to have everything under control and the same, enjoys travel, where so many things are out of your control and it's a different every day. 

It's safe to say I'll love traveling forever,
I've caught the bug,
and it's not going away anytime soon;
World here I come.


xxx
Claire

P.S. does anybody know anything about thecools.com ? I got an invitation to be a part of it and I want to make sure it's legit. 



0 lovely comments: