Wednesday, December 28, 2011

one year of | treschic!




got the last bit of daylight with these photos! I literally got out of the shower and took these.

Last year in a spur of the moment after christmas boredom I created treschic. I never expected anything, just a little hobby that I could do in my free time. I never expected how much I would love blogging and just the whole blog world in general. There are so many amazing blogs that I follow and nothing inspires my style more than all the amazing bloggers of who's blogs I read every day. I couldn't be happier with starting my blog a year ago today. It was one of the best decisions to this date. So thank you, thank you to my followers for following me, and thank you to the people who I follow for being so gosh darn inspiring and cool. 

To year number two of treschic!

xxx
Claire

0 lovely comments: